** Please Read Carefully**
Dina Gerner is the sole creator and copyright holder for images used for "Buncha Scraps" digital products.
Purchase of Buncha Scraps products does not transfer or surrender copyrights to any other party. Copyright usage terms may NOT be
reassigned under any circumstances.
By purchasing a digital collection or elements from Buncha Scraps grants you a user license for your PERSONAL USE ONLY.
Dina Gerner’s Buncha Scraps images are NOT in public domain, cannot be
claimed under the "Fair Use" Act, all are copyrighted and designed by Dina Gerner.
• Buncha Scraps digital art collections, clipart, layouts, templates and craft kits were created by Dina Gerner, copyright 2016. You may use these images for personal use projects you have created individually PROVIDING you follow these terms:
• You must download/purchase Buncha Scraps digital art files exclusively through
http://www.bunchascraps.com to guarantee
you are not working with or reselling illegally distributed copyright protected
art collection files.
• You may incorporate Buncha Scraps into your project and MAKE something
distinctively different with the images to create a new product or composition.
• You may use Buncha Scraps graphic elements in layouts and other craft projects that are submitted to scrapbooking and card magazines for publication, online galleries, or other non-retail web communities, as long as proper credit is given.
You MUST provide a visible credit link to Buncha Scraps by placing a clickable link to
http://www.bunchascraps.com on your product
description or downloadable product or site for consumers to see prior to purchase:
“Dina Gerner / Buncha Scraps copyrighted images used in compliance with Usage Terms http://www.bunchascraps.com
• You must use the FLATTENED images to create your OWN compositions, service
items, how-to-projects or novelties (hand-painted t-shirts, greeting cards, scrapbook pages, personalized ornaments, cookies, cakes, etc...) Flattened images may NOT be distributed/resold as files to be imported for digital machine replication
equipment use such as embroidery, cutting, screening, etc...
• You may print the artwork using only a personal home printer. Commercial printers or presses are strictly prohibited.
• You may create completed tangible craft items and give as a gift to
friends and family.
**A limited Commercial Use License is available upon request.**
(Please contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Commercial Inquiry)
You May Not:
• Buncha Scraps images may NOT be redistributed, reuse or
resell, loan, rent, share, sublicense or otherwise, in whole or in part, or in a format
designed or intended for permanent storage or to be re-used by others.
For example: NO posting, distributing, sharing , freely giving
away or reselling Buncha Scraps' files on blogs, newsgroups, websites, or elsewhere,selling “AS IS” images as digital kit elements, pattern art, clipart, or collection kits.
• You may Not use Buncha Scraps designs for mass commercial production
or manufacturing, resell or distribute graphics, any designs, or products where the
content of the product includes Buncha Scraps designs as part of your own works or
as they exist, even in a flattened format. Such as pages, albums, templates,
cards, stationery, invitations, announcements or anything of the like. This would
include but is not limited to distribution to general public through any website,
email lists, internet communities, Etsy, eBay, Zazzle, CafePress, software program
files of any kind (such as digital games, apps, photography and imaging software,
website development and design, desktop publishing, program software, machine
embroidery software files, cutting files,or any other retail
establishment, photographer, designer, customer, or other outlet.
• You may NOT claim ownership, grant usage permissions, or reassign
copyrights to "new compositions" created from Dina Gerner/Buncha Scraps
copyright protected properties. Simply adding a border edge, re-coloring, resizing, digitally manipulating, using filters/textures or saving the file in a different file format does NOT constitute a "new composition".
• You may NOT use any of Buncha Scraps images for commercial use for logos,
trademarks, service marks, website or blog design. (A limited use commercial
license is available for Buncha Scraps. Please contact us for details at email@example.com with subject Commercial Inquiry)
• Most of all, Dina Gerner/ Buncha Scraps is a family-friendly artist/company,
and strictly prohibits any of her designs to be used to create obscene, defamatory, or immoral works.
**All rights to layouts, graphics and collections are retained by Dina Gerner, the original creator, with all rights reserved**
Any form of the aforementioned is in violation of terms and will be considered
copyright infringement and punishable by law.